- Sept. 3, 2012 – Summer literacy camps in aboriginal communities help kids read better, more Radio Canada International
- Sept. 2, 2012 – Summer literacy camps make big gains in aboriginal communities The Globe and Mail
- Sept. 1, 2012 – Collège Frontière – Ils étaient des ouvriers-enseignants... Le Devoir.com
- Feb. 9, 2012 – Frontier College promotes literacy in Guelph Guelph Ontarian
- Jan. 27, 2012 – Take time to read together as a family - literacy coalition The Daily Gleaner
- Nov. 21, 2011 – Literacy class gives foreign domestic workers needed boost Vancouver Sun
- Oct. 31, 2011 – Low-tech jobs need high-tech skills
- Sept. 28, 2011 – Special-needs voters get civics lesson CBC News
- Frontier College literacy conference told education will impact justice system
- Literacy can be first step out of despair
- They teach nothing less than 'how to live in Canada'
- Book charity moves in
- NAN Grand Chief Stan Beardy: "We are proud to be part of that success".
- Literacy Camps in Saskatchewan: Camping out with a good book.
- Literacy Outside the Box…
- International Adult Learners Week: Apr 2-9, help us celebrate!
- Join us for a Multicultural Volunteer Tutor Training Workshop in Halifax, NS: March 26/27, 2011 more info
- Connecting Communities World Café: Halifax, NS
- Toronto-area residents, don’t miss this terrific literary festival supporting Frontier College! The 2011 Globe and Mail Open House Festival: Apr 28 to May 1 , more info here...
- Frontier College was proud to partner with Literacy Link South Central in ON for a Workplace Literacy Conference. More info and presentations here.
- Hot off the presses! The New Readers Bookstore 2011 catalogue of literacy resources. To order online visit www.frontiercollegebooks.ca.
- 18th Frontier College Reading Circle Conference in Toronto – 12/13 November 2010
- Read. By All Means
- Literacy. Learning for Life – 2010 edition of our newsletter is available now!
- New resource! Children and Youth Learning Support Programs Directory
- Wednesday Sept. 29 is Raise-a-Reader Day
- Proud to be a partner in "Telling Tales - A Family Festival of Stories," September 19, 2010
- Globe and Mail Open House Festival: April 30 to May 2, 2010
The item title is: Frontier College Celebrates National Volunteer Week!
- Canada Reads celebrates five Canadian books for three months, leading up to a week-long broadcast on CBC Radio One, bold TV and cbc.ca. Jian Ghomeshi hosts this annual title fight, with five celebrity panelists defending a favourite work of Canadian fiction. One by one, books are voted off the list, until one panelist triumphs with the book for Canada to read this year. Canada Reads 2010 will air from March 8-12. Frontier College is the very grateful literacy partner for Canada Reads 2010!
- In celebration our anniversary, a gorgeous visual presentation of Frontier College: 110
- New resource! Toronto Directory of Children and Youth Learning Support Programs
- New Readers Bookstore!
- Strategic Plan 2008
- What do you REALLY know about Frontier College?
- Learn how low literacy affects Canada
- Aboriginal Literacy Summer Camps
- Read the moving stories of some Frontier College learners in Chatelaine: A New Chapter